PRESENTING THE PARIS PARKER SPRING LOOKBOOK 2017
For our Spring Lookbook, we celebrated New Orleans festival style by creating looks that keep things loose and natural.
The fashion was selected with the models’ unique senses of style in mind, and the hair and makeup was chosen to bring out their individual textures and features.
Keeping things down-to-earth—with not an overly fussy look in sight—feels just right for the season and the city.
To learn more about our inspiration (including hair and makeup tips & tricks!) check out our behind the scenes blog post. See you at Jazz Fest!
- Ollie Alexander (@olliealexander)
- Andi Eaton (@ouiwegirl), for Southern Coalition of Fashion & Design
- Rayanna Sicard (@rayannasicard), for Southern Coalition of Fashion & Design
- Jordan Rhea Hines (@fadearhea)
- Charlotte Chaiklin
- Wednesday Bird (@wednesdaytomorrowbird), Independent
- Chris Guidry (@chrisguidrydoeshair), for Paris Parker
- Tatum Neill (@tatumneill), for Paris Parker
- Paul Eastin (@paulea), for Paris Parker
- Courtney Bradberry (@coco_shrimp), for Paris Parker
- Sasha Ahart (@sashaahart), for Paris Parker
- Claire Simmons, for Paris Parker