The details in planning a wedding are endless and often overwhelming, and it’s usually up to the bride to make sure everything is coordinated. Paris Parker® can help organize your special event. Our focus is to create a nurturing environment where you can relax and enjoy your special day.
Tips for a blissful event
- To eliminate the design team from being rushed, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled services so that the participants can begin their service promptly which allows the bridal party to meet their departure time. An Updo is truly a piece of art. It takes time and thought.
- Please be respectful of other salon guests.
- To eliminate undue stress, a trial run should be scheduled to prepare the perfect hairstyle for the wedding day.
- We suggest that you wear a button-up shirt to ease in removing the shirt without disturbing the hair. Hair styles are best when hair is washed the night prior to the appointment. Please use light styling aids, if necessary.
- Please bring pictures or magazine clippings of desired styles. It is best to bring any hair ornaments at the time of your consultation so the designer can create the best style for you.